Monday, September 5, 2016

Two-Gear Automatic Shifting Car
      I built this car out of my recently expanded Technic collection including two new M motors (which only one is used in this creation,) and various panels, beams, and axles. My bins are almost full! This RC car uses a Servo motor for steering and an L motor for drive (as usual.) This is my first creation which utilizes two IR receivers and two IR remotes. This car also uses a similar but much more compact version of my previous gearbox in an older post. The car would have doubled in size if I had used the old gearbox! I am thinking of the possibility of rubber brakes on future cars, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon. The bodywork on this car is weird, but I don't really care about it on this model. I have included more pictures below (Sorry that I have been slacking on the videos, but I promise you that there will be one soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment