Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Trophy Truck Mk. II


      It's finally here! One of the biggest MOCs I have made and one of the fastest! I tried out a bunch of bodywork solutions and I find this one to be the best. In a previous post, I mentioned buying Unimog tires, which I used on this model. The truck is powered by two RC Race Buggy motors, an RC unit, and an RC steering/suspension piece. The back has a winch to pull other lighter vehicles. I recently purchased some equipment for video recording, so the video quality may have improved a bit (at the time of recording, my tripod hadn't arrived yet). You can see this at Bricks by the Bay, this coming August. Here are the instructions (Rebrickable link coming soon!): Instructions
Here are some more photos and the video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment